Sunday, January 8, 2012

You Know You Want a Set of These...



Finished up a really cute pair of fingerless gloves!! Above in the pic is Arlee modeling them for me! She really likes them...and she is the connoisseur of fingerless gloves! :) {Of course she is JUST modeling these...she does NOT like pink herself...and will probably not be happy with me for posting a pic of her actually wearing pink!! :) } These ones have already been donated.

I've also decided to start selling my knitted creations:

Fingerless gloves...$3

Scarf...$3

Set...$5

AND...of whatever is purchased I will buy enough to make a matching set to be donated to Wrapping Clermont Together!

For anyone local...I can deliver them, or we can meet up. If you are more than say about 45 mins from Bethel...I would have to ship them, and charge a shipping charge as well. You would pay what I pay.

I'm very excited about this! I love knitting!! And I think this is going to keep me really busy with it!! The sets will take some time to make...and I will be making them all myself...so please be patient with me on getting them out to you!

Once you order...I will be on the lookout for the perfect color that you are looking for...and will get started making it as soon as I can.

Orders will be made in order that they are placed.





These would make GREAT Christmas presents for next year!!

I'm so excited because I've already had a wonderful response to this!! I'm looking forward to making some really great sets for my friends!! :)

THANK YOU ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment