Monday, January 19, 2015

Monday Musings...



Gosh...it is ALREADY Monday...again!  How time flies!!  Time to start a brand new week!  I love...really love...getting to write in my blog.  I've always enjoyed writing.  When I was young...one of my "when I grow up" goals was to become a writer.  And....although I did not hit THAT goal...I did my others {to be a wife...to be a mom...etc.}...so it's all good.  I'm grateful for this opportunity that technology has given to us!  An outlet for me...and so many countless others...to write down our thoughts & musings...to share our experiences with others...and to give a place to work out {even just a little}our creative muscles!

Now...to only be able to find more time to be able to blog more often!  I have read my own fair share of this same sentiment from other bloggers.  I totally get it!!  It is sometimes so hard to really fit in sitting and creating an entry that might possibly be somewhat maybe interesting to someone else.  I really bow down to those who are able to do this on a daily basis! I need to find out what their trick is!! 

For today...I have another Monday Musing kinda post.  These are so great for Mondays because you just have to write a little blurb that goes along with the prompt...add a few pics...aaaaand, your good!  So here ya go...here is about my Monday...and just some other random thoughts....



Outside my window...  I was beginning to think...oh, there won't be anything much different outside my window today.  It will just be more pictures of the same trees I posted last week.  But...instead...Cooper decided to pose for me, I guess.  Standing on that septic thingy...looking like he is royalty...is our amazing Black Lab...Cooper!  He owns the place...well, the outside yard that is...Cleo, our black cat, she owns the inside of the house!



 

 I am thinking...  BILLS today.  UGH!!!  I haven't really sat down to do our bills since we moved in!!  Whoops!!  My bad!  So now I have some catching up to do!  ~  Didn't really do much on the mudroom last week like I was suppose to...so that is STILL on my plate for this week!  ~  Schooly-stuff...how to fit in all we would like to do, need to do...in between all the other happenings of our week!!  Sometimes I get this fleeting moment's thought of "cut something"...even Danny has suggested it...but I'm not sure where I could do that!  We love CoOp...Zach & Arlee love Drama Club...Arlee loves her writing club & volunteer work...Frost loves his job & earning his own money...Arlee has been REALLY enjoying a couple of her friends coming over to play music together.   I've been TRYING to be better about my time on facebook lately...but I have filled up that time with READING!!  Which is something I have been wanting more time to do!  So that has been wonderful!  Still trying to figure it all out!  It is an ongoing process!

From the learning rooms... This passed week didn't go as well as the week before, I am sad to report.  But...that happens.  Got my fingers crossed that this week will go better!  There was still learning going on...there always is...but just not much "book work" done...which, again, it happens.  They learn so much from just the everyday things we do.

From the kitchen... Tonight is PIZZA!!  Still trying to decide if I want to make homemade...or go pick some up...either from a pizza place, or the store.  Trying to gauge what kind of energy I will have later on today!

Quote for the week...

 






I am reading...  Still reading....Dark Witch by Nora Roberts...I'm kinda a slow reader, I guess.    :)

I am hoping...  to get closer to getting all of our stuff out of the old house this week!!

I am creating...  A day to learn about Harry Houdini for CoOp!!  I love learning about Houdini...we'll be watching that made for tv movie about his life...well, starting it this week!  It's a 2-parter...so maybe 1st part this week...2nd part next week??  Still pulling all the details together!

I am hearing... Zach & Liam talking about YuGiOh!  Zach has been watching the show on Netflix...and has rediscovered the card game himself.  They played a game of it last night before bed.

A few plans for the rest of the week...  Our usual...CoOp on Tuesday...Theater Club & maybe some skating on Wednesday...Frost has work, Arlee has Creative Writing Group & Volunteer, a Teen Hangout at the library on Thursday, doing some college planning with friends on Friday.  It's a "light" week!!

Here is a picture I wanted to share with you.. 

Since we were talking about Coop earlier...here's another picture of our cool doggie!!  :)




Have a great week!  Thanks for dropping by!  I've reached the end of my entry for today...and the bottom of my coffee cup...so I guess now it's time to jump right into what all needs done around here to get caught up from the weekend!  That is usually what we have to use our Mondays for!

No comments:

Post a Comment