Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Lucky Year #13!!



I'm so excited about this upcoming year!  This will be Danny & my 13th year of marriage!!  Lucky Year #13!!  I have already marked all my calendar's "29th's" {and one 28th}...we were married June 29th...so we will have a special date night on EACH 29th throughout the year!  We did that a couple years ago...and really enjoyed it!  Started to last year...but got distracted by life happenings...going to do our very very best to make sure THAT doesn't happen again!!

*************

Today we have our High School Co Op...which I am "teaching" {I use that term loosely...I do HOPE I'm doing an OK job.} a creative writing "class" {another word I am using loosely}.  I am following the info over on SmallWorld blog on WordSmithery...a name which I have "borrowed" for my class!   Here's the link if you'd like to take a look...

WordSmithery 

*************

On our way home from Co Op today...was REALLY thinking about picking up some pizza for dinner...opted against it...trying to be good about spending...knew I had some burgers & fries in the freezer...got home...started our burgers in my electric skillet...they started to heat up...then *poof*...my electric skillet died.  :/   Ugh.   Won't heat up....won't turn on.  Should have just picked up pizza.

Have my burgers is TWO frying pans on the stove instead...cooking away.  Fries will be going in the oven here in a minute.   I'm STARVED and can't wait to eat...it is all smelling SO good!! 

*************
Inspiration for today...well...for the year to come...















No comments:

Post a Comment