Monday, January 5, 2015

Dreaming of Nice Park Day Weather!!



I believe I saw my coffee giving me this same look this morning!!  Up at 8:50am...had to get Frost up to get ready for work.  When we walked out to the van this morning....HOLY COW...it was COLD OUT THERE!!!  Brrrrr!!  Today I drove by our new favorite park...favorite because it is less than 1 minute away from our new house...it was covered in frost and a small dusting of snow!!  I have told a couple of friends just this passed week about this park...it did NOT have the same allure driving by this morning!! 

I did take pictures of it back in the fall...











I can not wait until it warms back up again and we are able to go play there!!  I'm HOPING...fingers are crossed...I will find the motivation to take regular walks there.  Might help me lose some extra pound'age that I've been meaning to take off!!  I'm also HOPING...lots of homeschooling get togethers!!  Arlee is looking forward to riding her bike to the park to take advantage of their bike trail...it's not huge, but it's nice.

I'm going to get off of here for tonight...and go dream about warm weather...and park days!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment