Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Monday Musings on a Tuesday...

Since it's been awhile since I last posted, I thought this might be a fun one to do...


Outside my window... 
it is a very nice fall day today.  A light breeze, just enough to hear the leaves in the trees.  Look at all those leaves on the ground...they are just begging to be raked up into a pile and jumped in!






I am thinking... that my coffee tastes really good this morning!!  I was up REALLY late last night surfing around the net for new things to share with the boys that I thought they might enjoy looking into...like I didn't head to bed until after 3am!!  This is my beautiful mug that Arlee got me when she visited Washington DC with her now Boyfriend & his family!  :)



From the learning rooms... Arlee is still plugging away trying to finish up her "High School Credits".  So proud of how she gets up REALLY early in the morning and works on her lessons.  For the boys...oh, I'm not sure.  Is that not sad??  I've been at this for a long time...but finding something that really works for each of them has proved to be such a challenge.  Still searching though!!

I am thankful for... Well since this is my first...I guess I'm good to start off with my four prides & joys, right!?!?   Here are their pics from our homeschool group's Halloween Dance...they all looked AMAZING!!




 






From the kitchen...Not much going on so far today.  Guess I will have to figure out what we are having for dinner tonight.  Hmmmmm....probably some pizza pasta...nice & easy!!

I am wearing... My jammies...of course!!  :)

I am reading... well, I started a book called, "The Unnaturalists", and I picked up the book, "Nonverbal Learning Disabilities at Home:  A Parent's Guide".

I am hoping... to find more time to sit and read the books I have!!

I am creating...  still working on knitting some fingerless gloves & scarf for a Christmas present.

I am hearing... listening to my YouTube Playlist...right now it is Christina Perri, "Distance"



Around the house... there is so much that NEEDS done!!  Having Frosty's girlfriend over tomorrow...so there WILL be cleaning done TODAY!!  :)


A few plans for the rest of the week...  not much this week...have to REALLY watch the budget.  But we do still have Arlee volunteering at the library, Theater Club, Frost working, & building a  Haunted Gingerbread House at a library program.  This the older kids & Danny are trying to plan a trip to KI, too!  :)  Okay, it still sounds like A LOT, but it is REALLY a slow week this week for sure!!


Here is a picture I wanted to share with you.. 

This is from a park that our family really loves to visit...this is me & my oldest two kiddos hanging out on a swinging bench they have there...



No comments:

Post a Comment