Friday, December 23, 2011

Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pull Bread


Along with many others...I have been sucked in by Pinterest! I can admit it...I LOVE PINTEREST!! I have already found 296 things that have peaked my interest!
Link
One of the recipes I found on Pinterest was the Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pulls. OMGosh...when I first saw the picture of this...I think my mouth instantly started watering! It just looked sinfully DE-lish! I could not wait to try it!!

Here is the website with the recipe...

http://www.plainchicken.com/2011/07/cheddar-bacon-ranch-pulls.html
{if it doesn't work by clicking the link above, just copy and paste link into search bar}
Link
For us though, when I hit up the stores, I could NOT find sourdough bread for the life of me. :/ {Is that like a seasonal bread, or something??} So instead, we bought a round pan of dinner rolls from Kroger bakery. I did all the same stuff in the directions.

Here are a couple pics of ours BEFORE it went into the oven...










And here is a couple AFTER the oven...








This stuff, even with the bread substitution was A*M*A*Z*I*N*G!!!! Everyone here LOVED it!! We found out that ONE thing of it is NOT enough for all of us! {Making a mental note for next time :) }

If you love these kinds of flavors...soft bread, melted cheese, BACON, ranch flavor...you HAVE TO make this!!!!!! I for sure TOTALLY recommend it!!

ENJOY!!





No comments:

Post a Comment