Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy 29th!!



Way back on June 29th, 2002...I married the man of my dreams! This year, 2012, marks 10 years of total wedded bliss! I love my Husband so very much...more and more each day!

To celebrate our 10th wedded year together...we will be going out for a special "date" on the 29th of each month. This past Sunday was our first! We started wishing each other "Happy 29th" throughout the day! :) I know I was SOOOOO excited!!

Over our time together, one of our favorite places to go when we have the chance {and money} is Applebee's. After dinner once...neither of us could really do a whole dessert ourselves, so we decided to share one. A White Blondie. Since then, every time we get a chance to go, we still split a White Blondie for our dessert. So, Sunday we made the drive to our regular Applebee's JUST to split a White Blondie. :)

Before we went in...I gave Danny a cute little gift I put together for him. It was 10 packs of Extra gum. I put some sweet little notes on them...





Of course using the word EXTRA.....Like "I love your" on the outside, EXTRA....and this on the inside...



Put them all in a gift bag...




And finished it off with some tissue paper....



I know...pretty sappy!! But I love this man so very much!! I want to make sure he know just how much! :)

2 comments: